Welfare & Rehoming
It is difficult for many to believe that cruelty, neglect and abandonment still exists to such an extent in these modern times; however the need for equine welfare charities such as Bransby Horses is ever-growing. Our site in Lincolnshire has experienced staff who can investigate welfare concerns and we work with local authority inspectors and the RSPCA to address serious cases that may lead to legal action.
Report a Welfare Concern
Welfare Line – 01427 787369
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online – Click here for the online form
To Report a welfare concern, please could you have as much information to hand as possible, including the following:
- Nature of the problem/call for concern
- Number of animals involved
- Colour and sizes of the animals involved (for identification purposes)
- Exact Location (Postcode if possible, directions – including town name, village, road number, landmarks, access)
- Contact number and name if possible (this will be treated in absolute confidence)
Emergencies – If there are loose horses on the road/highway, please dial 101 and inform the police immediately, giving the road number and location if possible.
For out of hours equine welfare emergencies the RSPCA operate a 24 hour manned telephone line on 0300 1234 999.
For assistance, advice and support on all aspects of equine welfare, please call us on the welfare line 01427 787369. This line is manned from Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm.
Out of hours operates an answer machine which is checked daily.
Alternatively you can email on email@example.com