We are open Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Member of the public welfare concern
To report a welfare concern or for advice & support please:
- Call us on 01427 787369. This phone line operates Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Call, if Bransby Horses’ line is unavailable: RSPCA 0300 1234 999. This phone line operates between 8am and 8pm at present .
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report online using our web form below
- If there is a loose horse on the road, inform the police immediately by dialing 101. Give them as much information as you can, including the road number and location if possible
When reporting a welfare concern, please include as much information as you can. If possible, include the following:
- Nature of the problem / call for concern
- Number of animals involved
- Exact Location (Postcode if possible, directions – including town name, village, road number, landmarks, access)
- Contact number and name if possible (this will be treated in absolute confidence)