Horse owner welfare concern
When dealing with a potential welfare issue, our External Welfare Field Officers’ first priority is to engage and work with owners like you to resolve issues through advice, support and education. Their role is never to judge people’s circumstances; they are there to help and to improve the welfare of equines.
To report a welfare concern or for advice & support please:
- Call us on 01427 787369. This phone line operates Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Call, if Bransby Horses’ line is unavailable: RSPCA 0300 1234 999. This phone line operates between 8am and 8pm at present .
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report online using the form below
When reporting a welfare concern, please include as much information as you can. If possible, include the following:
- Nature of the problem / call for concern
- Number of animals involved
- Colour and sizes of the animals involved (for identification purposes)
- Exact Location (Postcode if possible, directions – including town name, village, road number, landmarks, access)
- Contact number and name if possible (this will be treated in absolute confidence)