Visitor Experience Host
Application close date:
Interviews to be held:
|We’re looking for very special individuals to assist within our Visitor Centre during busy periods such as school holidays and weekends. We are looking for volunteers who are confident in meeting and talking to new people, to warmly welcome visitors to Bransby Horses and ensure they have a great experience with us.|
- Supporters & Visitors
Working Hours: Times and days vary – please get in touch for details.
Annual Salary / Pay Per hour: N/A
Main Purpose of the Job:
|School holidays and weekends are the busiest period for our Visitor Centre Team and we are looking for flexible, committed volunteers to assist with meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly and enthusiastic way as they arrive at the Bransby Horses Visitor Centre and make sure they have all the information they need.
The role may include:
· Ensuring visitors have information on exciting activities, events and fundraising that are available for them to take part in.
· Assisting with visitor’s navigation around the site
· Engaging visitors with the work of the charity
· Assisting, where possible, with visitor enquiries
· Supporting with break time cover in the Gift Shop and Donated Tack and Goods Shop.
· Engaging with visitors and record their feedback to help us improve the visitor experience
· Assisting with stocking up during busy times
|· A friendly, supportive and polite manner
· Commitment to volunteering for Bransby Horses.
· Excellent communication skills, previous customer service experience preferable.
· Experience (and enjoyment!) of working with people and children.
· Confident, patient and approachable.
· Punctual, reliable and flexible.
· The ability to accurately record data
· The ability to adapt to various situations.
· The ability to work on own initiative.
· The ability to work as part of a team
· A willingness to get stuck in!