Social Media Coordinator
Application Closing Date:On receipt of a suitable selection of candidates
Interview Date:To be agreed with the candidate
Do you have a passion for animal welfare?
Do you want to utilise your experience of developing social media platforms to make a difference to the lives of mistreated and neglected animals?
Our in-house Marketing Team are looking for a creative and compassionate Social Media Coordinator to keep our fantastic audience of visitors and supporters informed and up-to-date in unique and engaging ways. This will be an interesting and diverse role where you will be working with a range of internal colleagues to support our ‘always on’ digital activity and deliver our social media objectives to maximise our impact in equine welfare. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of social media from idea generation and planning to copywriting, scheduling and reporting.
WHO WE NEED
This role would suit someone who is hands on, has a keen eye for detail and is able to use their initiative to carry out the full spectrum of media campaign planning, from concept to execution in line with the wider strategy. The successful candidate will have proven experience of growing audiences and increasing engagement through dynamic, inspiring and targeted organic and PPC campaigns, ideally in a charity setting. Training in social media related software can be provided. Anyone meeting the desirable criteria will be at a distinct advantage.
If you are an experienced social media or marketing professional looking for an opportunity to own the social media output of charity making a difference in equine welfare, we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Working in aid of neglected animals is incredibly rewarding and on top of that we can offer you:
- A great place to work with excellent facilities, set in 1000 acres of Lincolnshire countryside
- A competitive salary of £20,306 – £22,531 per annum, dependent on experience and subject to annual review
- An attractive benefits package with plenty of holiday options and free access to health benefits and wellbeing scheme
- A good work/life balance, working 37.5 hours, with the option of some remote working
- A caring and inclusive community of over 160 dedicated employees, led by strong and supportive leadership
- A permanent position (subject to probationary period) with plenty of training and development opportunities
- A job to be proud of; working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare Charity’s in the UK