Application Closing Date:On receipt of a suitable selection of candidates
Interview Date:To be agreed with the candidate
Are you passionate about animal welfare? Do you want to use your PR and comms experience to make a difference? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Based just north of Lincoln in the picturesque Lincolnshire countryside, we have been rescuing, rehabilitating and rehoming horses, ponies, donkeys and mules since Mr Peter Hunt founded the charity in 1968.
As one of the UK’s largest equine welfare organisations, Bransby Horses requires a flexible, professional and experienced PR professional to join their expanding Marketing Team on a full time or part time basis. Working with all areas of the charity to raise our profile and highlight key education and welfare messages, you will benefit from a competitive salary, remote working opportunities and great employee perks.
To find out more visit download the Job Description below.
If you meet the criteria, apply online or print our application form below and land your dream job with Bransby Horses. You won’t be disappointed.
What we can offer you
Working in aid of neglected animals is incredibly rewarding and on top of that we can offer you:
– A great place to work with excellent facilities, set in 1,000 acres of Lincolnshire countryside
– A competitive salary of £23910 – £28814, pro rata, per annum, dependent on experience and subject to annual review
– An attractive benefits package with plenty of holiday options and free access to health benefits and wellbeing scheme
– A good work/life balance working either full time (37.5 hours per week) or part time (30 hours week)
– A caring and inclusive community of over 150 dedicated employees, led by strong and supportive leadership
– A permanent position (subject to probationary period) with plenty of training and development opportunities
– A job to be proud of; working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare charity’s in the UK.