Payroll & HR Administrator (Part time)
Application Closing Date:28th July 2021
Interview Date:3rd August 2021
A rare opportunity has arisen for a part time Payroll & HR Administrator to join our busy, dynamic and friendly HR Team.
With over 160 caring and dedicated employees, working across 2 different sites and in a variety of professions, we are one of the region’s largest employers. Following a period of significant growth, there is no better time to join our organisation as we begin to lay the foundations of our 10 year plan, focusing on sustainability, efficiency and maximising our potential. Every department is integral to enabling the Charity to meet its equine welfare objectives and the HR department works pro-actively to nurture, support and engage employees, who alongside our generous supporters, are the life blood of our organisation. Our HR team take a people focused approach, to a variety of HR activities such as Training and Development, Health and Wellbeing and Recruitment and Retention to name a few. Your role will provide essential administrative support for all aspects of the employee lifecycle as well as a strong focus on the input of data into our payroll software.
WHO WE NEED
We would be most interested to hear from meticulous and well-organised administrators who have previously worked within a busy payroll and/or HR department. The ideal person will be discrete in handling sensitive data, diligent and efficient in data entry and be able to communicate confidently and professionally on their own initiative and as part of a team.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Working to support the rescue, rehabilitation and care of animals is incredibly rewarding and on top of that we can offer you:
– A great place to work, set in 1000 acres of peaceful Lincolnshire countryside, only a short commute from the city of Lincoln
– A competitive salary of £18,868 – £20,818 pro rata, per annum, dependent on experience and subject to annual review
– An attractive benefits package with plenty of holiday options, on site discounts and free access to our health benefits and wellbeing scheme
– A good work/life balance, working 22.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
– A caring and inclusive community of over 160 dedicated employees, led by strong and supportive leadership
– A permanent position (subject to probationary period) with free membership subscriptions and plenty of training and development opportunities
– Interesting and diverse work, in a progressive and well respected department
– A job to be proud of; working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare Charity’s in the UK