Application Closing Date:On receipt of a suitable selection of candidates
Interview Date:To be agreed with the candidate
Bransby Horses’ dynamic and expanding Marketing Team are looking for an experienced marcomms professional to join them in the role of Marketing Officer. If you’re passionate about animal welfare and want to use your marketing expertise to truly make a difference, read on.
The Marketing Officer will play a key role in the team and develop excellent relationships with all areas of the charity. Leading meetings, pitching ideas and developing marketing campaigns from concept to evaluation will all be second nature to you.
Ideally, you will be an all-round marketer with a specialism or two, willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in where needed. No two days are the same at Bransby Horses, so if you like variety, this is the job for you!
We’re wanting to hear from passionate people with an interest in animal welfare. To find out more about the role, please download the Job Description at the bottom of this page.
If you meet the criteria in the job description and this sounds like your dream job, apply online or print our application form below today.
What we can offer you
Working in aid of neglected animals is incredibly rewarding and on top of that we can offer you:
– A great place to work with excellent facilities, set in 1000 acres of Lincolnshire countryside
– A competitive salary of £23910 – £28814 per annum, dependent on experience and subject to annual review
– An attractive benefits package with plenty of holiday options and free access to health benefits and wellbeing scheme
– A good work/life balance, working 37.5 hours
– A caring and inclusive community of over 150 dedicated employees, led by strong and supportive leadership
– A permanent position (subject to probationary period) with plenty of training and development opportunities
– A job to be proud of; working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare Charity’s in the UK