Events Assistant (Voluntary)
Application close date:
Interviews to be held:
Bransby Horses is looking for confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individuals to support our staff and existing volunteers at external and/or internal events.
Our internal and external events provide a crucial platform to encourage supporter engagement and increase awareness of Bransby Horses within the local and wider community.
Are you motivated, reliable and flexible with early starts/late finishes? If so, please get in touch with the Volunteer Team to discuss events for 2018.
- All team members
- Events Coordinator
Working Hours: Flexible (to include weekends)
Annual Salary / Pay Per hour: Voluntary
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will help promote Bransby Horses to members of the local and wider community by assisting the Events Coordinator or another member of the Marketing Team with the following:
- Set up and break down of the Bransby Horses stand.
- Increase awareness of Bransby Horses Adoption Scheme, Rehoming Scheme and Friends of Bransby.
- Sell a selection of branded products.
- Raise awareness of the educational opportunities available for schools and other community groups.
- Talking to and engaging with the general public about the work of Bransby Horses.
- Processing payments for merchandise.
- Keeping the Bransby Horses stand tidy and fully stocked throughout an event