We have taken the decision to close our Visitor Centre today due to the latest guidance on Storm Eunice.
As the situation is ongoing, we will assess our site first thing tomorrow morning to inform opening on Saturday 19th February. Please check back here before setting off if you plan to visit us tomorrow.
We are sorry to disappoint anyone’s plans but the safety of our animals, teams and visitors is paramount. Please follow the latest advice and stay safe out there.