Café Assistant (Voluntary)
Application close date:
Interviews to be held:
Bransby Horses is looking for volunteers who can assist with the day to day running of the café, to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the café and to help provide a good service to our visitors.
- Employees of the Charity
Working Hours: Flexible (to include weekends)
Annual Salary / Pay Per hour: Voluntary
Main Purpose of the Job:
To maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the Café and to help provide a good service to our visitors.
To assist with the day to day running of the café in compliance with the relevant health & safety and food hygiene requirements.
- To serve customers, wait on and clean tables
- Ensure an efficient service and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Serve and assist with conference facilities where necessary
- Comply with all health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Undertake the cleaning of the café area and ensure all is maintained to a high standard
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and professional image at all times
This is not an exhaustive list of all of the duties that may need to be undertaken. It may be necessary to undertake other duties in order to fulfil the objectives of the charity.