Lincoln LN1 2PH
From Thursday 3 December 2020 until Christmas Eve we will be hosting our Pudding’s Christmas Journey, designed for children aged 3 – 16 years old. Friends and families are invited to join us to enjoy our Pudding’s Christmas Miracle tale being read to them, whilst they sip on warming hot chocolate and nibble on a delicious treat.
After this 15 minute experience, the whole family can then go on a journey to learn more about our charity; the work we do, the promises we make to the equines we rescue and care for, and meeting the star of this year’s tale; Pudding!
As part of Pudding’s Christmas Journey, booking visitors will be given an exclusive £2 off a purchase of Pudding’s Christmas Miracle (RRP £6.95), which can be purchased at our gift shop that day. Simply show your booking confirmation.
If you follow us on Facebook and Instagram, please take a photo of your visit, and share, tagging us @BransbyHorses with the hashtag #BransbyPudding
Last booking slot: 3pm
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
1 Adult & 1 Child: £10
Additional Adult: £2
Additional child: £5
Child ticket 3 – 16yrs (under 3yrs free).
No more than 5 children per adult. Children to be supervised at all times.
Entry by pre-booked timed ticket only – bookings will be available up until 12 hours before each event.
Tickets are fully refundable in the event that we have to cancel due to Government restrictions, minus booking fee. Refer to your booking for details.
- Tickets must be pre-booked to help with our safety measures. Please book your timed slot online early to avoid disappointment.
- Only one household per booking slot.
- Face coverings must be worn by all visitors over 11 years old, unless exempt.
- Please read our COVID-19 FAQ’s
- Free of charge tickets are available for carers accompanying a paying visitor in need of assistance.
- Both Pudding’s Christmas Journey and Santa’s Reindeer Trail routes will be buggy and wheelchair friendly