Visit the Donated Goods Shop
You will find a range of items available in our Donated Goods and Tack Shop. With everything from second hand saddles and bridles to household goods and children’s toys and books, it is the ideal place to come regardless of whether you are looking for items for your horse or your home.
Donating Your Goods
We gratefully accept a range goods for donation including:
- Equine goods, such as; tack, rugs, accessories and country wear.
- Jewellery (Gold, Silver or Costume).
- Kids toys, books, puzzles and games.
- Homeware such as; accessories, ornaments, dishes and trinkets
- Stamps – see below for more information
- Horseshoes – our volunteers decorate these for sale!
In order to minimise disposal costs to the charity, we are unable to accept riding hats and casual clothing.
You can drop off goods for donation at our Visitor Centre during our opening hours or you can post them to:
Donated Goods, Bransby Horses, Bransby, Lincoln, LN1 2PH
Please call ahead if you have a large donation – we will brief the team to be ready for your arrival!