Activities Assistant (Voluntary)
Application close date:
Interviews to be held:
|We’re looking for very special individuals to assist our Community Engagement Team, Visitor Centre Team and other teams with our exciting half term activities to including crafting, trails, and other activities taking place in our new Community Hub, The Lodge.
We are looking for volunteers who are confident in meeting and talking to new people, and are efficient in both verbal and written communications.
- Supporters & Visitors
- All other Community Engagement Team Members
- Charity employees
Working Hours: Times and days vary – please get in touch for details.
Annual Salary / Pay Per hour: Voluntary
Main Purpose of the Job:
|School holiday periods are a busy time for Bransby Horses, and we have a host of activities during this period such as Adoption Days, Pony Grooming, Nature Trails and other activities tailored to the season/occasion.|
|Roles can include:
· Assisting with Glitter Tattoos & Face Painting sessions – training will be provided.
· Assisting in event days – such as the Summer Fayre, Autumn Fayre or Christmas Fayre
· Helping with our Tack & Rug Sales.
· Assisting in other activity days – such as Pony Grooming, Nature Trails and Adoption Days.
· Assisting in the preparation of internal events
· Selling our donated items to help raise vital funds
· Assisting in other events, sessions and activities in The Lodge – this may include craft activities, volunteering with children and their parents/carers.
The above are an idea of activities you could be involved in throughout the Summer Holidays, Half Term Holidays, Bank Holidays and other event days.
Times and days vary – please get in touch for details.
Manual handling training will be provided.
- Commitment to volunteering for Bransby Horses and attending agreed events
- Enthusiastic and confident to approach people
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Flexible and punctual
- Confident and approachable
- Honest and trustworthy
- The ability to adapt to various situations
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work as part of a team