Internal Events Assistant (Voluntary)
Application close date:
Interviews to be held:
We’re looking for very special individuals to assist the Visitor Centre and Events Team with our exciting holiday activities.
We are looking for volunteers who are confident in meeting and talking to new people, and are efficient in both verbal and written communications.
- Volunteer coordinator
- Employees of the charity
Working Hours: Flexible (to include weekends)
Annual Salary / Pay Per hour: Voluntary
Main Purpose of the Job:
School holiday periods are a busy time for the charity, with a variety of planned activities including Adoption Days, Pony Grooming, Nature Trails and other activities tailored to the season. This role is vitally important to ensure all activities and events run smoothly and efficiently.
Roles can include:
- Assisting with Glitter Tattoos & Face Painting (training will be provided)
- Assisting at internal events – such as the Summer, Autumn or Christmas Fayres
- Helping with our Donated Rug & Tack Sales
- Assisting in other activity days – such as Pony Grooming, Nature Trails and Adoption Days
- Assisting in the preparation of internal events
- Selling our donated items to help raise vital funds
The above are examples of activities you could be involved in throughout the Summer Holidays, Half-Term Holidays, Bank Holidays and other internal events.
Times and days vary – please get in touch for details.
- Commitment to volunteering for Bransby Horses and attending agreed events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Availability to help at a weekend.
- Confident and approachable.